Friday, November 16, 2012

some dreams

For years now, I've made it a priority to get my boss Ernest at the station to play songs on the radio that I, personally, think people would appreciate.

It doesn't go over well usually :). He's a hard one to convince. While I was in Spain two years ago, I was listening to Gungor a lot, and found the song "Beautiful Things" and thought it was beautiful. I asked him over and over and over for a year and half to play it. And he finally did.

Honestly, it hasn't been as accepted by our target audience as I hoped. But it doesn't make it any less meaningful to ME!

Here's another song that he won't add to our playlist, but means something to me. Because my mom and I listen to it on road trips and sing as loud as we can and stomp our feet. And it's appropriate for this time of year (Holidayzzzz!) when people are coming home or leaving home. And that is meaningful, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment