Wednesday, October 17, 2012

mountains.



"Take advantage of the opportunity to turn the page and start out fresh. You can do it, I believe in you. So move forward and don't be sad about the past. We're done back there. Its not worth your attention or your regret. You should go mountain climbing. Stop talking about how you want to go do these things and just go do them! Follow through! You are a STRONG CHRISTIAN WOMAN and you need to just wrap your head around that fact. Seriously. Okay. Now." - A letter from Victoria. 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for sharing this. I find myself needing to be reminded over and over again to stop dreaming and talking about what I want, and to just go get it. Cause we're strong. We can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang I need to meet this Victoria you speak of.

    ReplyDelete